While there are a wide-range of telephone solutions to choose from, the ‘right’ business telephone system for you is the one that fulfils your specific requirements.
Meeting your budget, with the capacity to handle forecasted business growth, your telephone system needs to be robust, flexible and scalable. All while integrating with your other business infrastructure. The last thing you want to worry about is having to start from scratch two years down the line when your ‘new’ phone system can’t meet the needs of your growing business.
At Active, our on-site PBX (Private Branch Exchange) phone systems manage your internal phone calls, while connecting to external public telephone networks.
Using different communication channels such as voice over the internet service, SIP trunks, ISDN and analogue – along with your own hardware – our systems provide all the features your business has come to expect. With the potential to grow alongside your organisation.
Our on-site business telephone services
Our on-site PBX phone systems are designed for small to medium businesses who have an eye to the future. Regardless of the complexity of their operations.
- Feature rich. As traditional phone systems have been in existence far longer than hosted / VoIP solutions, they tend to offer more in terms of quantity and complexity. Put simply, our systems use the finest features from old style PBX, combined with the very best of hosted systems and VoIP
- Cost-effective. The integration of a SIP trunk to your on-site phone system provides the same benefits of hosted free call packages and calls using IP. This represents cheaper costs internally and for long-distance calls that route over analogue lines alone
- Robust. With no single point of failure, our PBX systems can use multiple analogue and SIP lines to route calls. This gives the system multiple options should a single line go down or a fault develop
- Unified. Today’s PBX systems facilitate so much more than just phone calls. Instant messaging, video conferencing, voice conferencing, visual voice mail and geolocation capabilities all help to deliver real unified communication benefits to business users
- Scalable. As your business grows, your PBX system can accommodate new employees with additional phone lines, unlimited extensions and voicemail boxes
Easy to deploy, flexible and capable of growing with your business, our PBX telephone systems connect your employees, customers, partners and stakeholders, no matter where they are. All while keeping an eye on your bottom line.