Traditional fixed lines may no longer be the most cost effective choice for your business communications.
A prudent and practical way for organisations to make calls, voice over the internet services, on the other hand, sees calls made over a data connection, rather than through a traditional phone line. Making it a compelling option for growing businesses.
Voice over the internet, delivered by SIP trunking connections, is a scalable and flexible solution and for optimum performance, it works best run over a secure and robust network which is, of course, what Active delivers.
Our internet/SIP trunking services
By using SIP trunking to deliver voice over the internet services, we can free your business from the inflexibility and expense of traditional phone lines and carrier relationships and deliver an efficient solution in a secure environment that is fit for purpose.
With our internet/SIP landline service, we can:
- Independently audit your operational requirements to ensure the right SIP solution for you
- Drastically reduce the cost of calls made outside your company’s network
- Ensure you only ever pay for the number of lines you need
- Remove the costs associated with paying for a physical connection to a phone company; with no complicated hardware or wiring to maintain
- Ensure reliability of service with inbuilt redundancy and procedures designed to reroute services should a system failure or other disaster occur
- Make sure that your system always has enough capacity – even for heavy phone use
SIP trunking also adds flexibility to a traditional phone system. For example, it can carry the whole range of communication channels modern businesses take for granted online. So you can use it for sending files, text-based communications, video calling and teleconferencing.