Business telephone systems
Choosing the optimum telephone system for a business is about much more than cost. It’s about flexibility, scalability and integration with other business infrastructure too. Nowadays there is no need to simply stick with the telephone system you inherited when you relocate. Modern digital telephony solutions allow you to plug in much more – or much less – and Active Business Communications are here to ensure you have a phone system that fits your needs perfectly.
A Complete Business Telephone System
The scenario that’s of the greatest mutual benefit is for Active Business Communications to design and install your phone system from scratch, rather than to try and built it around a legacy system. Because our partner of choice is NEC, the result will be a modern, intuitive system that’s more efficient to run and almost certainly cheaper to install.
First we’ll assess the specific needs of your business. That includes everything from the number of employees to mobile integration needs and the volume and destinations of your calls. Let us know the requirements of your business’s phone system and we can advise you on the optimum way to deliver a fantastic service.
Some businesses are reasonably happy with their current solution but need extra resources to modernise their system, expand into new premises or enhance its functionality. We’re happy to audit your current system and suggest extra services that can deliver all your requirements at the best possible price. Enhanced services include:
- Purchase and installation of new telephone systems
- Rental of phone systems
- Voicemail systems
- VoIP (voice over internet protocol) systems and solutions
- DECT (digital enhanced cordless telecommunications) solutions
- Audio, video and web conferencing solutions
- Company relocations
- Call centre applications – call recording, call logging, CTI (computer telephony integration)
- Maintenance of existing telephone systems and engineering support
- Full cabling service including CAT 5 and CAT 6 points
- Telephone system project management and consultancy
- Public address systems