While mobile telephones and voice over the internet services are becoming increasingly popular, we know how important your landlines still are to your business.
Dropped personal calls are frustrating, but dropped business calls can be disastrous. So, despite advancements in mobile technology, nothing quite replaces the coverage and reliability of a business landline.
Taking care of the ordering, installation, service and ongoing billing for your landlines, when it comes to transferring your lines from your existing carrier, we’ve got it covered.
Our landline phone service
In partnership with BT Openreach and Gamma, we provide a completely bespoke landline service. With frontline access to BT support teams, this means we offer a smooth and responsive service and a premium level of care.
Our relationship with BT Openreach and Gamma also allows us to be completely flexible when it comes to the length and terms of your contract. For example, we can tailor minute bundles to suit the specific requirements of your business. So, if making cost effective international calls is your priority, then that’s what we’ll provide.
Through our fixed landline service, we can provide you with:
- Landline installation and management. With single analogue lines, multi analogue lines, ISDN2 standard and system and ISDN 30 services available
- Outbound call routing. Allowing your telephone calls to be re-routed automatically to achieve the most cost effective solution. This is made possible using Least Cost Routing (LCR) or Carrier Pre-selection (CPS)
- Billing management information. Standard call reports are issued free of charge with your bill every month. The availability of specific extension and departmental billing is subject to your carrier service and PBX specification and may require call logging software to capture all CDRs
- An ‘eAlert’ service. Providing emailed warnings of network misuse. Alert criteria are set to monitor specific users. When an alert is triggered, the administrator receives an immediate email notification and report on the event
- Online dashboard. Standard call analysis and reports are also available through our network partner, Edge’s, WebaBILLity management information system. WebaBILLity provides daily updated data and the added capability to change user admin and set up e-alerts
In short, we provide a super-reliable business phone landline connection with all the features you need to stay in touch. With a tariff that meets your needs.