How do you ensure that your business doesn’t grind to a halt if your internet or phone system goes down? What if your data is accidentally lost or deleted? Or if your organisation suffers a security attack?
In business, the last thing you want to think about is the possibility of something going wrong. But, with the right processes helping to reduce the impact on your operations should the worst happen, sometimes it pays to think the unthinkable.
Our disaster recovery and security services
Making sure that your critical applications are backed up, accessible and protected at all times, our affordable solutions are fully automated, encrypted and secure. Providing total peace of mind that following a crisis, your systems and data will be recovered as quickly as possible.
To pre-empt the disruption of a phone outage, we’ll identify any gaps that could jeopardise call continuity and recommend a failover solution such as SIP trunks or a virtual number so that calls are redirected to agreed multiple locations or mobile phones. Likewise, with modern businesses relying on email to conduct day-to-day activities, we also offer spam email filtering and ensure email continuity in the result of a disaster or server outage.
Mitigating risks and security threats to your business infrastructure, we can also advise you on the latest antivirus and malware prevention software.
Providing enterprise-level disaster recovery and security services and solutions, we can help you by:
- Conducting an inventory of your hardware and software – documenting technical support information to aid recovery
- Identifying any gaps in your disaster recovery and security processes and advising you on what you need to do to fill them
- Defining and prioritising which applications are most important to your business; ensuring that the downtime of any business-critical elements is negligible
- Creating a communication plan so that your employees know what to do and who is responsible for what, in the disaster recovery process
- Testing your disaster recovery plan regularly to make sure that it is always fit for purpose.
In short, should a disaster happen, we ensure that you come out the other side with your business, your finances and your reputation intact.