Being secure and protecting your data is vital to the success of every business. Just imagine the damage to your operations should an infection corrupt or obliterate business-critical information such as email, accounting or CRM records. Not to mention the blow to your hard-earned reputation.
Today’s increasingly mobile workforce poses even more security problems with employees facing enhanced cyber-threats when not connected to a safe, office-based network. And, of course, more devices in more hands, in more places, using more data, just adds to the risk.
As such, in our information-reliant age, having adequate antivirus and malware software and hardware protection isn’t just important; it’s crucial.
Our antivirus and malware services
Anti-virus and anti-malware software deployment should be an essential part of every company’s data security strategy. Protecting you from malware, spyware, ransomware and other nefarious threats, we provide total peace of mind that your systems and your data are secure.
But, with an ever-growing antivirus market, it can be difficult to know which solution is best for your system. And, of course, no two businesses are the same.
The right solution for you will depend on a number of factors. Factors such as which operating system you use, how secure you need your information to be and the legal and data-protection requirements of your industry. That’s why we take the time to get under the skin of your business, carrying out an independent audit to assess your unique needs before recommending the safest, most cost effective solution for you.
Mitigating the risks and security threats to your business, at Active we can help you by:
- Conducting an inventory of your hardware and software to establish the level of risk to your business and identifying which machines are vulnerable.
- Identifying any gaps in your network and security policies and advising you on what you need to do to fill them.
- Advising on the best solution for you and how best to deploy it to get maximum protection from malware and malicious spam.
- Creating a communication plan so that your employees know what to do and who is responsible for what, should an attack occur.
- Testing your security processes regularly to make sure that they are always fit for purpose.
In short, we provide everything you need to help your business avoid and mitigate risk.