Malicious spam is a constant threat for businesses. Arguably the most common way for viruses and hackers to penetrate your systems, savvy spammers are experts in infiltrating organisations. And their valuable data.
Of course, email is a vital business tool. And keeping communications open is crucial to productivity in today’s global marketplace.
But email doesn’t come without its share of risks. As well as being annoying, spam can have a much more devastating impact on your day-to-day operations. Not to mention your hard-earned reputation.
With the volume of emails and the variety of threats increasing every year, email filtering and antispam protection is business critical.
Our email filtering services and business continuity for email services
By detecting and blocking malware and spam, phishing attempts and other malicious content, at Active, we keep your communications open and your business protected.
Taking the time to get to understand your unique requirements, we undertake an independent audit to assess your needs before recommending the safest, most cost effective email filtering solution for you.
Where an attack does occur, our email continuity service continues to provide instant access to email – via any device – even if your own servers have gone offline.
Our email filtering and business continuity services can help you to:
- Improve productivity. Without a spam-filtering service, your employees will have to sift and delete any spam emails they receive manually. You’d be surprised how much time this adds up to over the course of the year.
- Save money. Business inefficiencies mount up. Ultimately leading to lost time and lost income.
- Protect your business from attacks. Detecting and blocking spam, we significantly reduce the number of attacks made against your business.
- Protect your valuable data and reputation. Spammers use malware to steal sensitive information such as passwords and credit card details. Once they have this information, they can use it for nefarious purposes. That’s bad for your customers, and bad for your business.
- Keep compliant. Losing control of your data doesn’t just make you look bad, it could also have a devastating impact on your business. Especially if you work in an industry regulated by strict legal and data-protection requirements.
- Keep communications open. Email downtime can be disastrous for your business. Productivity screeches to a halt and customers and employees get frustrated and angry. Our email continuity services ensure that your business will always have access to your messages.
Providing a reliable way of quarantining malicious email and ensuring the security of your incoming and outgoing emails, we preserve your company and your reputation from embarrassing data loss and theft. While minimising any downtime.