High-speed businesses depend on connectivity. And with more cloud-based services than ever before, and the sharing of data crucial to commercial success, high-speed internet is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement.
However, fraught with slow speeds and unexpected downtime, traditional broadband is holding many companies back. So, to thrive in today’s competitive marketplace, businesses must turn to business-grade broadband. With a high-speed internet line that can be relied on.
Our high-speed internet for businesses
At Active, our leased line solution provides a dedicated circuit that guarantees bandwidth of up to 10 Gbps. Provided by a copper, fibre or wireless connection, high speed internet lines offer our most powerful business broadband solution yet. And because the line is 100% yours, you’ll never have to share it with other organisations or households.
Our experienced consultants advise organisations of all sizes on their high speed internet options, including:
- Leased Lines. The most robust broadband solution, with this option, the line is yours so you don’t have to share it with other businesses. As such, a dedicated leased line will deliver speed and reliability improvements to your broadband connection. Provided by a copper, fibre or wireless connection, all our leased lines benefit from a four-hour SLA and a 24-hour equipment replacement guarantee. The leased line four-hour SLA also covers hardware failures
- MPLS Networks. For organisations with multiple sites, communication between individuals and offices can be tricky; with users often reliant on the public internet. For example, when you send a communication to a separate office with its own broadband connection and internal network, you rely on the public network to carry your message, file or data. With an MPLS network, your individual offices will be connected privately and securely, with a link that doesn’t rely on slow speeds and unreliable connections. As such, an MPLS network can increase the speed of communications between your offices, improve the security of your data and boost the reliability of all your internal communications
Providing a high-speed internet line that allows your business to make the most of its communication technologies – such as online conferencing and screen sharing – our leased line solutions deliver:
- Increased productivity. With the ability to share large files in a fraction of the time required by more traditional broadband
- Integrated communications. With the capacity to support a feature-rich VoIP phone system, including audio conferencing and seamless mobile integration. Helping to underpin your business’s entire telecommunications solution
- An uncontended internet connection. With symmetrical upload and download speeds
- Cost savings. Facilitating the cost effective use of cloud-based business solutions
- Industry leading support. With a four-hour Service Level Agreement (SLA) and a 24-hour equipment replacement guarantee. The leased line four-hour SLA also covers hardware failures
- Value that can be measured. By maximising uptime and productivity across your organisation
In short, our dedicated leased line solutions deliver speed and reliability improvements to your broadband connection. Helping your business to succeed.