Many traditional connectivity solutions are not designed for business use. And they rarely prove to be adequate for commercial requirements.
For organisations operating across multiple sites, communication between individuals and offices can be even more problematic, with users often reliant on the public internet.
For example, when you send a communication to a separate office, with its own broadband connection and internal network, you rely on the public network to carry your message, file or data. Which can lead to issues around speed, security and reliability.
Modern businesses require business-grade connectivity. And help is at hand, with our Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks delivering increased simplicity, control and cost savings to multi-site organisations.
Our multi-site connectivity services
Our MPLS networks connect your individual offices privately and securely via a single core network. Without the need to rely on slow speeds and unreliable connections.
With an MPLS network from Active, you’ll benefit from:
- A cost effective voice and data solution. Operating between multiple sites, where a high volume of data is shared and guaranteed voice service provision is essential
- A high security, resilient solution. Keeping your teams connected and your valuable data protected. No matter how many offices and sites you operate from
- A scalable connectivity solution. With the flexibility to add new users and sites as required. Quickly and easily
- Converged voice and data connectivity. To enable multi-site collaboration and productivity
- Improved business continuity. Streamlining and centralising communication systems across multi-site businesses.
In short, we can help to increase the speed of communications between your offices, improve the security of your data and boost the reliability of all your internal communications.