Microsoft 365 & software
Increases in network speeds, tech innovation, smart devices and the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) culture, are all helping to improve productivity. With access to the right information, at the right time, by the right people, critical to business success.
However, for many companies, communication systems are becoming chaotic. While creating problems for budget-holders.
Moreover, it’s increasingly hard to fathom how people are using technology at work. And to establish where the costs and bottlenecks lie.
At Active, we turn that chaos into order. Helping you to join up the dots. Advising on new installations. And working with your existing systems and technologies.
In short, we ensure that your business infrastructure is streamlined, your employees connected and your budget under control.
Our Microsoft 365 and productivity software services
The growth of productivity tools such as Microsoft Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint and storage solutions such as Box is nothing short of phenomenal. With millions of people across the world now choosing to use Office 365.
Realising significant businesses benefits, these productivity tools are helping to deliver real-time information across networks. Ensuring more efficient workflow and increased collaboration between employees, customers and other stakeholders.
Whether you’re looking to integrate a telephone system with your CRM or to identify the management information (MI) you need to run your business more effectively, we can recommend and implement the right software and solutions for you.
Our affordable, enterprise-level solutions will help you to:
- Maximise data flow across IT and telecoms systems
- Provide your people with the information and data they need to perform better in their roles
- Access business-class email hosting
- Boost productivity on any device with Office 365 and the very latest cloud-powered intelligence services
- Improve collaboration. Whether your business is spread across the world or based in a single office. With access to email, calendar, files and applications from any device
- Reduce costs
- Confidently eliminate the risk of data loss and share files with customisable security and privacy controls
- Benefit from monthly feature releases and security updates
- Access HD video conferencing with Skype for Business
- Benefit from managed Microsoft Office 365 email migrations
Removing the bottlenecks and excuses, you’re left with reliable, secure access to your business data, information and applications. Whenever and wherever you need it.